Archive for the ‘dashboard’ tag
Today, we’re excited to announce a new and improved TweetReach Pro dashboard! The new dashboard includes our brand new Twitter analytics insight stream, as well as updated Tracker comparisons and much more. The new TweetReach Pro dashboard will help you better understand:
- Important changes in follower growth, engagement and potential impressions
- What Tweets, hashtags and URLs are popular
- How one Twitter account’s performance compares to others
- Who’s active or influential in a particular community
- Exactly what to do next to improve post engagement
The details on your new Twitter insights
We’re really excited about the brand new insight stream, which features a number of actionable data-based insights built to help you identify important changes in your metrics and decide what steps to take next to improve your Twitter performance. The insight stream includes information like spikes in impressions or retweets, above-average follower growth, and the best time for you to post to get more engagement.
We’ve also upgraded the Tracker overview in your dashboard, which allows you to more easily compare Trackers at a glance. See how different Twitter accounts or topics measure up, who’s getting more engagement when, when potential reach and impressions spike, and more.
Finally, we’ve added an all-new what’s hot section that highlights popular elements in your Trackers, including the most retweeted Tweet, most influential contributor and most popular hashtag and URL. Use these highlights to easily see what’s trending across your Trackers.
To see the new dashboard and insights, log into your TweetReach Pro account now! There’s also more information on our help desk. And if you don’t already use TweetReach Pro, there’s more information here on our Twitter analytics, which start at just $99 per month.
Want insights across social channels?
And now you can access our insights and dashboard for any of the social media channels we analyze, which includes Instagram and Tumblr. This makes it even easier to track your social media campaigns across platforms and quickly see what’s working and what isn’t. Interested in learning more about our full social suite? Let’s talk!
We’re so excited to unveil our brand new TweetReach Pro dashboard!
The new dashboard allows you to quickly find overall stats for your account, compare metrics across Trackers, explore how your Trackers have been performing over the past 30 days, review recently run snapshot reports, and so much more. Plus, it looks better than ever…
A few things you can do with the new dashboard:
- Surface Tracker stats for our four main metrics in the graph
- Review Tracker stats for any day in the past month
- Reorder your Trackers
- Select and deselect Trackers to display in graph
- Set up new Trackers
- Drill into and edit existing Trackers
- Explore recently-run snapshot reports
- Run new snapshot reports
- View overall account stats, including total all-time tweets analyzed and the number of active Trackers, snapshot reports and account users