SXSWi Panels you should definitely take a look at, and vote for if they interest you!
- Anatomy of a Twitter Rumor from Gnip data scientist Dr. Scott Hendrickson
- Beyond Dots on a Map: The Future of Mapping Tweets from Ian Cairns and Eric Gundersen, more of our friends from Gnip
- Native Behavior in a World of Native Advertisers from Ari Levine of Tumblr, Leila Thabet of We Are Social, and Kelly McCarthy of Vayner Media
- #WeMadeItWeird: Social Media & Augmented Reality from Anne Ahola of Ward CircleClick Media, Dashiell Driscoll of Funny or Die, Greg Tseng of Tagged, and Derek Andersen of StartupGrind
- A Master Class About Brands With Personality from Alexis Kaplan of Tumblr and Amber Gordon of Gotham Inc.
- Developers – The Missing Link for Girls In Tech from Tracey Welson-Rossman of TechGirlz
- Adventures in Onboarding and User Growth from Sarah Henochowicz, Nick Thuesen, and Derek Gottfrid of Tumblr
- Can’t play scared: Finding success in real-time from Dan Gadd of Taylor Global, Eric Gruen of Procter & Gamble, Sean Doherty of NASCAR, and Jennifer Hinkle of the Washington Redskins
We also humbly submit our own panels for your consideration, one last time:
- From Tweets to GIFs: How Social TV is Evolving from Jenn Deering Davis
- Career Autopsy: Lessons from 16 Years as a Dev from Mando Escamilla
Happy voting! See you at SXSWi 2014?
Adorable GIF credit goes to Pusheen.com
Track and report on your Twitter efforts with TweetReach.
Simple, beautiful Twitter analytics for PR and marketing pros.