Archive for May, 2010
If you run multiple TweetReach reports in a month, you can save time and money with a TweetReach Pro subscription.
For a limited time, get twice as many reports with a new TweetReach Pro subscription!
Use code PROMAY when signing up for a new TweetReach Pro subscription account and we’ll double the number of reports you get your first month for free. To take advantage of this offer, go to TweetReach and select a Pro plan. Enter the coupon code PROMAY when you sign up. We’ll add the extra reports to your account right away. This coupon code expires at 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 28, 2010.
About TweetReach Pro
TweetReach gives you detailed reach analysis for any search term on how tweets about that term have spread on Twitter — all in one simple report. If you’re analyzing the reach of a brand, a marketing campaign or contest on Twitter, then TweetReach is for you. PR and marketing professionals use TweetReach reports to present measurable Twitter results to clients.
TweetReach Pro is our monthly subscription service, which gives subscribers access to significantly discounted reports, as well as the following benefits:
- Full reports cost up to 55% less each
- Get phone and email support in addition to our online help desk
- Your reports are ready in minutes instead of up to 24 hours
- Login to a dedicated company portal at http://yourcompany.tweetreach.com
- Run full reports any time you want on any search term
- All your reports are stored in an online report archive
- View your reports online anytime
- Export your report data to CSV format and import into Excel
- Download a PDF version of your report
- Share reports with colleagues or customers using the share URL
- Add multiple users to one account
- More coming soon!
For three days only, all full TweetReach reports are only $10! That’s 50% off the regular price. Run as many as you like, no coupon needed.
To take advantage of this offer, simply go to http://tweetreach.com and run a report. Once that report is generated, click the Get Full Report link highlighted in yellow at the top. You’ll automatically be charged half price and you can pay with any major credit card. Your full report will be emailed to you within 24 hours (usually much, much sooner).
Feel free to pass this offer along to colleagues before it ends at 7:00 p.m. CDT on Thursday, May 6. At that time, reports will go back to their regular price of $20 each.