Archive for the ‘subscription’ tag
We’re very excited to announce a feature many people have been asking us for – TweetReach subscriptions! Called TweetReach Pro, our subscriptions are perfect for the person or firm who tracks Twitter campaigns and runs multiple reports each month.
We’re especially excited that we’re launching TweetReach Pro with several great customers, including Brian Solis and his firm FutureWorks, a new media marketing and branding agency. Brian says, “TweetReach is an essential part of any digital influence program. TweetReach measures just that, the reach of your story on Twitter. As such, we rely on the ability to see how tweets are disseminated across the real-time network to ensure that our work is on point and relevant.” FutureWorks has tapped TweetReach to provide the Twitter reach measurement for their campaigns.
TweetReach Pro has several subscription levels to fit anyone’s needs, and can save you up to 55% off the $20 individual report price. All TweetReach Pro subscriptions include a company portal, a report archive, and CSV and PDF report exports. Here’s more info on plans and pricing. Some of the subscription benefits are:
- Get phone and email support in addition to our online help desk
- Reports are ready in minutes instead of up to 24 hours
- Login to a dedicated company portal at http://yourcompany.tweetreach.com
- Run full reports any time you want on any search term
- View your reports online anytime
- Export your report data to CSV format and import into Excel
- Download a PDF version of your report
- Share reports with colleagues or customers using the share URL
- Pro plans cost up to 55% less than the per-report cost
Subscription plans are billed monthly and there’s no obligation – you can cancel at any time – so give it a try! Be sure to check out our terms of service, which includes info about our refund policy.