Archive for the ‘Features’ Category
We’re building TweetReach to be the best tool possible for measuring Twitter reach and effectiveness. To do that, we need to make it easy to share your TweetReach reports and analysis with others in your organization. Today we’re pleased to announce multiple user support for TweetReach Pro accounts. So what does that mean?
- You can easily invite new users to your account using their email address
- All users have the ability to run reports and review report results
- The user that set up the TweetReach account remains the primary account holder and is the only one with access to modify account settings
As of today, all existing TweetReach Pro subscribers with plans at the Basic level and above can add users to their accounts. If you have a plan at the Plus level or above, you can add unlimited users to your account. Mini plans continue to be single user.
If you don’t have already have a TweetReach Pro account, there’s never been a better time to sign up today and start measuring your (or your clients’) Twitter reach.
We’ve rolled out two great new changes to TweetReach reports:
- You can now limit your reports to tweets in a particular language
- Use Twitter’s new @anywhere hovercards to follow your advocates directly from the report
TweetReach reports speak your language
More than half of the traffic to TweetReach is from outside the US and slightly less than half of our traffic is from non-English speaking countries. We’re really excited that so many of you are coming to TweetReach from all around the world and we want to provide the best experience possible for you.
Today, we’ve added the ability to limit reports to only tweets in a particular language using the “lang” filter. Here’s what a query for “día de los muertos” containing only Spanish tweets looks like: “día de los muertos” lang:es. To find only tweets for your language, you just need to use your two letter language code.
Now, every day is Follow Friday
Good analytics tools not only help you learn, they help you take action. One of the things TweetReach enables you to do is discover your advocates; the people you should be engaging with because they’re spreading your message.
We’ve integrated a new technology called hovercards created by Twitter as part of their @anywhere program. Now, whenever you see a Twitter screen name in a TweetReach report, just hover your mouse over it and you can follow that user with one click without even having to leave TweetReach. Just like that, you can connect with your advocates and start building long term relationships.
We’re very excited to announce a feature many people have been asking us for – TweetReach subscriptions! Called TweetReach Pro, our subscriptions are perfect for the person or firm who tracks Twitter campaigns and runs multiple reports each month.
We’re especially excited that we’re launching TweetReach Pro with several great customers, including Brian Solis and his firm FutureWorks, a new media marketing and branding agency. Brian says, “TweetReach is an essential part of any digital influence program. TweetReach measures just that, the reach of your story on Twitter. As such, we rely on the ability to see how tweets are disseminated across the real-time network to ensure that our work is on point and relevant.” FutureWorks has tapped TweetReach to provide the Twitter reach measurement for their campaigns.
TweetReach Pro has several subscription levels to fit anyone’s needs, and can save you up to 55% off the $20 individual report price. All TweetReach Pro subscriptions include a company portal, a report archive, and CSV and PDF report exports. Here’s more info on plans and pricing. Some of the subscription benefits are:
- Get phone and email support in addition to our online help desk
- Reports are ready in minutes instead of up to 24 hours
- Login to a dedicated company portal at http://yourcompany.tweetreach.com
- Run full reports any time you want on any search term
- View your reports online anytime
- Export your report data to CSV format and import into Excel
- Download a PDF version of your report
- Share reports with colleagues or customers using the share URL
- Pro plans cost up to 55% less than the per-report cost
Subscription plans are billed monthly and there’s no obligation – you can cancel at any time – so give it a try! Be sure to check out our terms of service, which includes info about our refund policy.